DEWATERING & STORMWATER DRAINAGE FOR CONSTRUCTION & CONTAMINATED SITES
Over the past twenty years, TCG’s staff of industry experts has supported the design, permitting, and build-out of hundreds of infrastructure development projects with special emphasis on dewatering for underground utilities and subsurface construction. Today’s tightening regulatory environment demands effective project planning and execution that begins with our knowledgeable, diligent, and deliberative approach to permitting. TCG provides turn-key solutions including:
- Site Feasibility, Geology, Groundwater, and Surface Water Assessment
- Dewatering System Design, Permitting, Operations & Maintenance
- Drainage Wells and Impoundments for Construction Dewatering & Stormwater Management
- Turbidity Controls, Treatment, and Monitoring
- Contaminated Site Testing, Remediation Plans, and Filtration Systems
- Regulatory Affairs & Subject Matter Experts
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPP) for Sediment and Erosion Control
Customized dewatering plans are a critical and necessary component of the permitting process, and TCG ensures that its cost-effective project designs are well-received by regulatory agencies. Federal, state, county, and city permit regulations are a maze of requirements that increase in complexity when subsurface contamination is present beneath a job site. Discharges to protected wetlands and surface waters bring another series of challenges, and TCG’s broad experience with environmental rules governed by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) and the Florida Administrative Code (FAC) is key to obtaining permit approvals in the most timely manner possible. Our mission is to get your project out of the ground as quickly as possible while maintaining compliance and ensuring protection of the environment through all stages of project dewatering with emphasis on turbidity management and contamination treatment.
Call us today at 954 202 9226 or email email@example.com to schedule a confidential evaluation of your project dewatering and stormwater management needs.